ABB publishes the LMT series of magnetostrictive level transducers https://www.automation.com/files/pluginfiles/item_99395/field_376/Level-LMT200-on-KM26-w-shadow-Master_lo_reg.jpg
8. October 2018 - ABB Announces the Next Generation of Magnetostrictive Level Transmitters to Improve Level Measurement for a Wide Range of Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Energy Applications Power Generation Industries
The LMT series of magnetostrictive level transducers ensures that total and / or or interfacial level can be measured reliably and accurately. Key features include:
- Safety Integrity Level 2 (SIL2) certified and System Capability 3 (SC3) to IEC61508 and applicable to IEC61511-1 to SIL-2 (HFT = 0) and SIL3 (HFT = 1)  0.01% of full scale or ± 1.27 mm for total level and / or interface measurement with superior patented AccuTrack sensor technology
- HART 7 digital communication and 4 to 20 mA analog output
- First magnetostrictive level transmitter with Through The Glass ( TTG Touchscreen Interface and Integrated and Interactive Waveform
- Packaged in ABB's common measurement platform, simplified operation, maintenance and training for a more general user experience.
- RoHS 2.0 and NAMUR standards with global Hazloc ATEX / IECEx, cFMus , NEPSI, CRN Approved
- On-line self-checking and diagnostic feature for commissioning and troubleshooting to provide equipment Genetic Optimization
LMT Series Level Transmitters, Available as The LMT100 Direct Insert Model and the Non-intrusive LMT200 Model can be attached to any magnetic level gauge.
we are supplier of ABB,endress hauser,MTL Intrinsic Safety Eaton MTL,Pepperl+Fuchs International. Industrial Sensors, Factory Automation ,P+F ,SMAR – Industrial Automation
for get this brands items please send us your inquiries as following link
Please send us your request with full details via the following link to supply your equipment in the fields of power, instrumentation and industrial computers. We will try to respond to you as soon as possible.