Future Electronics and Cypress Host the Free Nebula IoT Workshop in Wisconsin https://www.automation.com/files/pluginfiles/item_99659/field_376/fe_reg.jpg
12. November 2018 - Future Electronics, a distributor of electronic components, and Cypress, a leading provider of advanced embedded system solutions, are hosting a free Nebula IoT workshop on November 13, 2018 in Brookfield, Wisconsin.
This training workshop addresses the typical challenges of developing IoT products, including:
- connectivity issues (wireless protocols and standards)
- security and privacy (authentication and encryption)
- cloud storage, analysis , Data Processing / Actions
- Device Management, Field Updates, Scalability of the System
- Mobile Platform Integration (Smartphones & Tablets)
Workshop participants will get hands-on experience with the Nebula reference design card from Future Electronics, the Cypress CYW4343W Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Classic / BLE chipset radio, the WICED SDK and the 1DX module from Murata.
By the end of this workshop, attendees will be able to navigate the WICED development environment and have some technical skills in developing cloud-connected products.
The Nebula reference design board is provided for tuition and the WICED software is provided on a USB drive. Participants should bring their own Windows-based laptop with at least two free USB ports.
Click here https://futureelec.wufoo.com/forms/get-wiced-smart-with-nebula/ to register for the Nebula IoT Workshop.Did you like this article?
See our great e-newsletterSubscribe now
for more great articles.
we are supplier of ABB,endress hauser,MTL Intrinsic Safety Eaton MTL,Pepperl+Fuchs International. Industrial Sensors, Factory Automation ,P+F ,SMAR – Industrial Automation
for get this brands items please send us your inquiries as following link
Please send us your request with full details via the following link to supply your equipment in the fields of power, instrumentation and industrial computers. We will try to respond to you as soon as possible.