IBASE Introduces FWA8800 1U Rackmount Appliance https://www.automation.com/files/pluginfiles/item_99407/field_376/FWA8800_banner_300dpi_reg.jpg
9. October 2018 - IBASE Technology, a manufacturer of industrial computers and embedded motherboards, releases a network appliance based on the processors of the AMD EPYC Embedded 3000 series. The FWA8800 1U Rackmount Appliance includes the 1.5 GHz IBASE MBN806 (3.1 GHz maximum boost) motherboard, an eight-core EPYC Embedded 3201 SoC with up to 64GB of UDIMM or 128GB DDR DDR memory Frequency of 2667 MHz in ECC or non-ECC version.
The FWA8800 uses the Intel I210 AT Ethernet controller and two NIC modules to accommodate two IBN cards for up to 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Customers may choose to have four NIC modules for a maximum of 32 GbE ports in the system. Expansion and connectivity are available as a PCIe (x8) slot for standard PCIe cards, 2x SATA III ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports and one M.2 slot with PCIe (x4) and SATA signals. In addition to the Ethernet ports, there is a LCM with 4-key keyboard. A VGA output can be added via an optional IPMI module.
- AMD EPYC ™ Embedded 3000 Series Processors
- 4x DDR4 DIMMs up to 2667MHz; Max. 64 GB UDIMM (ECC or non-ECC) or 128 GB RDIMM
- 2x NIC module slots, max. 16 GbE ports
- Optional 2x 2.5 "hot-swappable drive bay
- Optional IPMI 2.0 module
- 1x M.2 slot
we are supplier of ABB,endress hauser,MTL Intrinsic Safety Eaton MTL,Pepperl+Fuchs International. Industrial Sensors, Factory Automation ,P+F ,SMAR – Industrial Automation
for get this brands items please send us your inquiries as following link
Please send us your request with full details via the following link to supply your equipment in the fields of power, instrumentation and industrial computers. We will try to respond to you as soon as possible.