Nozomi Networks announces the release of version 18.5 https://www.automation.com/files/pluginfiles/item_99702/field_376/noz_reg.png
15. November 2018 - Nozomi Networks announced its latest innovations to accelerate the detection of cyber threats. With this release, Nozomi Networks addresses a fast-growing market with:
- A secure, active choice for visibility of ICS networks.
- A threat feed service to support advanced threat monitoring.
- A visual interface for improved usability and Alerting  Other SCADAguardian Deployment Options - By Adding Containers
The convergence of IT / OT has increased the need for new security features and integrations. Gartner predicts that "by 2022, 30% of companies focused on the asset center will use a hybrid model to secure OT environments, using traditional security along with 10% OT security technology by 2018. " * The research firm recommends "Safety and Security" Risk Managers focusing on the Industrial Internet of Things and OT security should identify the most important assets and systems of OT and potential vulnerabilities and provide security processes and controls based on recognized OT threats. and prioritize IT systems. **
In response to these ever-evolving market demands, the latest improvements have been introduced in Nozomi Networks' version 18.5:
SCADAguardian Advanced (SGA) was first introduced in the August and is an independent product. SGA includes Smart Polling a technique that uses precise, low-volume communication to actively identify and describe inventory, vulnerabilities, and threats. Users can:
- Safely detect firmware, patch level, and other device details
- Check Vulnerability
- Monitor complete ICS data
- Select default configurations or apply the smart query to specific devices or selected areas polling the network
Nozomi Networks OT ThreatFeed helps IT and OT teams find, understand, and respond to anomalies and threats. With this service, Nozomi Networks OT security experts curate, test and enhance ICS threat and vulnerability information gathered from their own research and those of the ICS security community. OT ThreatFeed equips SCADAguardian customers against emerging OT threats with accurate automated threat alerts and removal recommendations. Updates provided by Nozomi Networks OT ThreatFeed include:
- Identified threat signatures, compromise indicators, and null days discovered by Nozomi Networks
- Curated malware indicators from the ICS community with Yara Rules & Packet Rules
- Updates from the National US Government Vulnerability Database (NVD)
Container-Based Provisioning Model
With this latest release, SCADAguardian can be deployed through a container embedded in selected switches and routers as well as within security is infrastructure of Nozomi Networks partners. Nozomi Networks' container-based option enables operators to manage fewer devices and deploy them across a variety of embedded network devices and security architectures.
we are supplier of ABB,endress hauser,MTL Intrinsic Safety Eaton MTL,Pepperl+Fuchs International. Industrial Sensors, Factory Automation ,P+F ,SMAR – Industrial Automation
for get this brands items please send us your inquiries as following link
Please send us your request with full details via the following link to supply your equipment in the fields of power, instrumentation and industrial computers. We will try to respond to you as soon as possible.