Reliable controls released RC Reporter 3.6 https://www.automation.com/files/pluginfiles/item_99432/field_376/rc_reg.png
11. October 2018 - Reliable Controls announces the release of RC-Reporter 3.6. This fully customizable, server-based application enables users to analyze trend and runtime data from any BACnet and Internet-connected building and create professional performance reports.
This release of RC Reporter introduces features that provide helpful insights. New features include:
- A record is a collection of points that have a similar purpose or property, such as room temperature, setpoint, and occupancy.
- Once created, the records can be used in queries to quickly analyze performance for groups of scopes, device groups, and building groups.
- You can use records in the Contribution, Date Range, Profile, or Ranking components.
19659005] An ID selection drop-down tool automatically appears at the top of a report with a record. The Identifier Selector allows users to specify a data point that is used in all relevant components of a report.
- The ranking component is a tool that allows users to analyze the highest and lowest values in a data set as the top ten spaces with the greatest need for electricity.
- A sample report has been added to illustrate the use of records and the ranking component with a multi-room temperature deviation analysis.
RC-Reporter extracts information from archived building data and helps to identify and classify energy and comfort-compensating possibilities to support a continuous optimization strategy.
we are supplier of ABB,endress hauser,MTL Intrinsic Safety Eaton MTL,Pepperl+Fuchs International. Industrial Sensors, Factory Automation ,P+F ,SMAR – Industrial Automation
for get this brands items please send us your inquiries as following link
Please send us your request with full details via the following link to supply your equipment in the fields of power, instrumentation and industrial computers. We will try to respond to you as soon as possible.