Schneider Electric Announces Schneider Electric Ventures https://www.automation.com/files/pluginfiles/item_99672/field_376/se_reg.jpg
13. November 2018 - Schneider Electric has announced "Schneider Electric Ventures", which identifies, fosters and promotes innovation, sustainability and energy efficiency. Several large projects are in preparation and ready for use.
Schneider Electric already spends € 1 billion a year on research and development; and EcoStruxure, its IoT-enabled, open and interoperable plug-and-play architecture and platform, is at the edge of networked power management and industrial automation.
Several months ago, the company founded "Schneider Electric Ventures". The mission of this initiative is to identify, support and promote companies and entrepreneurs whose innovations are changing the way we live and work, how we produce and consume energy, and how we operate buildings and factories.
Schneider Electric Ventures Encourages Innovation Through:
More than 1,200 of the top entrepreneurs, executives, and industry leaders from across North America gathered at its Innovation Summit in North America. At the Hilton Atlanta Downtown in November 2018, Schneider Electric announced a number of major projects developed by Schneider Electric Ventures. These projects include:
- eIQ Mobility, a start-up and spin-off project of Schneider Electric Incubator that enables large-scale electromobility by equipping large merchant fleets with Electric Fleet as a Service.
- Clipsal Solar, a business enterprise for on-grid and off-grid solutions for residential and business applications in Australia, where 1.8 million homeowners have installed solar panels to manage their energy bills. It is forecasted that the market will grow by 2021 with another 134,000 households.
- Greentown Lab's Bold Ideas Challenge in partnership with Greentown Labs, which focuses on fast-paced entrepreneurs with mentors, team members, scholarships totaling $ 25,000, and business and technical resources to launch successful ventures.  With its various investment instruments, Schneider Electric has also invested in six companies:
- Sense, in disaggregation technology for cargo
- Element Analytics, in industrial big-data analytics
- Habiteo, a 3D Specialists in New Housing Housing
- QMerit, for contractors and MRO
- KGS, a predictive engine for just-in-time maintenance
- Claroty, cybersecurity company for industrial OT networks
Schneider Electric has committed to invest between 300 and 500 million in the coming years in start-up projects, partnerships with entrepreneurs and specialized funds and welcomes ideas from innovators and entrepreneurs who want to put their ideas into actionHave you enjoyed this article?
to read more great articles.
we are supplier of ABB,endress hauser,MTL Intrinsic Safety Eaton MTL,Pepperl+Fuchs International. Industrial Sensors, Factory Automation ,P+F ,SMAR – Industrial Automation
for get this brands items please send us your inquiries as following link
Please send us your request with full details via the following link to supply your equipment in the fields of power, instrumentation and industrial computers. We will try to respond to you as soon as possible.