Ocean Part is a good Yokogawa VF701 Vnet interface card ( Yokogawa VF701 ) supplier and you can trust us. VF701 Yokogawa V net is discontinued now and VF702 Control Bus Interface Card is the replacement. VF702 Control Bus can be compatibility with VF701 V net. Please click to Send inquiry.
VF701 Yokogawa V net interface card Overview
VF701 interface card Quick Details
- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
- Protection Level:
- External Size:
- 22 (w) x126.5 (H) x193.54 (D) mm
- Current Consumption:
- Max. 2.4 A
- Power supply voltage: 3.3 V ± 9 %
- Approx. 0.15 kg (T-type connector excluded)
- Connection method:
- Connect a coaxial cable with Model YCB146, T-type connector
- 10BASE-2 compliance
- BNC connector
- Max. distance:
- 185 m (When using 10BASE-2 cable only)
- Applicable revision:
- PCI Express CEM Specification 1.0a x1, 2.5 GT/s signaling
- EMC Standards:
- [CE Marking]
- RCV lamp:
- Lights when it detects signals o
Manufacturer: Yokogawa Electric Corporation
VF702 can be compatibility with VF701 Yokogawa V net interface Card
Yokogawa V net interface Card VF701 is discontinued now, VF702 control bus is the replacement. VF702 can be COMPATIBILITY WITH VF701.
• The V net interface of VF702 is compatible with that of VF701 interface Card, so that a mixture of VF701-installed stations and VF702-installed stations is allowed on the same control bus.
• Setting the domain number and station number of a VF702 card can be performed in a same way as for a VF701 card.
• VF702 can be used in R3.05 or later.
Download Yokogawa VF701 & VF702 from here