Ocean Part is a good Yokogawa VF702 Control Bus Interface Card supplier and you can trust us. Yokogawa VF701 V net is discontinued now and VF702 Control Bus Interface Card is the replacement. VF702 Control Bus can be compatibility with VF701 V net. Please click to Send inquiry.
Yokogawa VF702 Control Bus Interface Card Overview
VF702 Control Bus Quick Details
- Model Number:
- Brand Name:
- Place of Origin:
- Interface between the PCI Express and Vnet
- BNC connector
- Max. distance:
- 185 m (When using 10BASE-2 cable only)
- Power supply voltage:
- 3.3 V ± 9 %
- External Dimensions:
- 22 (w) *126.5 (H) *193.54 (D) m
VF702 control bus is compatible with VF701 v net
• The V net interface of VF702 is compatible with that of VF701, so that a mixture of VF701-installed stations and VF702-installed stations is allowed on the same control bus.
• Setting the domain number and station number of a VF702 card can be performed in a same way as for a VF701 card.
• VF702 can be used in R3.05 or later.
Specification of Yokogawa VF702 Control Bus Interface card
VF702 Interface card Connection Specifications
Connection method: Connect a coaxial cable with Model YCB146,
T-type connector Transmission: 10BASE-2 compliance
Connector: BNC connector
Max. distance: 185 m (When using 10BASE-2 cable only)
VF702 Interface card PCI Express Specifications
Applicable revision: PCI Express CEM Specification 1.0a x1, 2.5 GT/s signaling
This card can be installed in any of the PCI Express slots x1 to x16.
This card cannot be installed in a PCI slot.
Power supply voltage: 3.3 V ± 9 %
Max. 2.4 A
Approx. 0.15 kg (T-type connector excluded)
22 (w) *126.5 (H) *193.54 (D) mm
Download Yokogawa VF701 & VF702 manual from here